Ratings for Dr. John M. Lee

Dr Lee talks to you like you are an actual human being and explains everything to you so that you understand hes very old fashion even his office is old fashion to the fact he refuses to use electronic medical records which is very time consuming for him and his staff, you may have to wait for an hour or two but if you know him you know its worth the wait, his office staff are awesome and really take the time too get too know you given how busy it is the nurses always remember little details and ask for updates on your kids or even family members. and when it comes to your pregnancy he always keeps your best interest in hand and does what ever possible to make sure your delivery is safe and comfortable, lets not forget things happen during delivery and can happen to anyone sometimes people need to be more grateful a child arrives alive and there doctor did everything in there power to make that happen. i would recommend him to anyone searching for a personable caring ob/gyn or even just a primary care doctor, you get what you pay for so if you just want a quick in and out and someone who wont take the time with you or get to know you he isnt the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Best doctor around! I would not see any other doctor! Friendly and personal staff!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Lee's office is a FUBAR You could get better service from the V.A so say a vietnam combat vet. the receptionist was rude crude and socially unacceptable. I cant say anything about DR LEE because we got up and left after waiting for 2 hours. I recommend going to a veterinarian before him

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I was Dr. Lee's patient for nearly 10 years before I moved away. Dr. Lee is like an "old-time" doctor that gives a very thorough examination. I appreciate that I was able to visit with him in his office after each exam where I was treated as if I were the only one at his busy office. During this time, Dr. Lee would review my records, make recommendations for age-appropriate tests, and answer any questions that I had. I truly felt that I was in a partnership with Dr. Lee in keeping healthy. He also performed a much-needed hysterectomy for me. He gave me all of the information and recommendations required to make the right decision. He communicated well with my family during and after the operation and has a friendly and professional manner. The wait for him in the lobby or the exam room was never too long. His staff was very busy, but I was never treated rudely. I was only frustrated at not being able to see him specifically if I had to make an emergency appointment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Receptionist is rude. Dr has experience and knowledge but is too busy.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Worst Dr I've ever seen!!! NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SAW A DR TALK OR TREAT SOMEONE WITH DISRESPECT. VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WORST QUACK IVE EVER SAW

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Double and triple check everything before you leave. Otherwise they'll charge you another copay to go back and pick up a script

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

We have been to his office three visits now, my wife is having problems with the pregnancy, lab work is very low and possibly having a miscarriage. They were supposed to call in meds which took days, very very important lab work took a week to get results and did I mention that we have not even seen the Dr yet. So far my patience and trust in Dr lee is as low as it can get. This man is a quack who should have already retired. If you care about your pregnancy, DO NOT go to this man who calls himself a Dr. Yes I've heard good things about him in the past, but the way this is being handled is NOT right.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I had my first annual scheduled for today and I was unaware that the price was over $200 and I only had $100 with me. They refused to see me and made me reschedule. I called the office after I left asking if they had any samples of the birth control I use or if I could get a 1 month prescription to last me until I can get another appointment and they literally hung up on me! These people are the rudest I've ever dealt with! Staff is horrible!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I like Dr. Lee, He is very knowledgeable and works hard to help others!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. John M. Lee's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Milton, FL