Ratings for Dr. Wilfredo Vega

Had major complications after a routine healthy woman exam with another doctor and ended up in the ICU with Septocemia. Had emergency surgery performed to remove the abcess that had developed after the routine exam. Dr. Vega was constantly at my bedside providing me with information and walking my husband, children and I through all of the medical jargon. He was patient, informative, very caring and worked with all of the medical departments involved with my hospital stay. His bedside manner should be practiced by all!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Omg! The reception who has been there a total of 2 weeks has no idea what she is doing! I had to as for my results from my pap smear and the doc doesn't know whether I'm 5 wks pregnant or 9 weeks!! I just want a healthy baby and a happy experience! Does it really have to take 2 hours a visit?

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I went in to see Dr. Vega for my annual and to have my IUD taken out. I was in his office a total of 1hr and 20 mins. 45 of which I was in a paper robe waiting for him or even a nurse to come in and check on me. By the time Dr. Vega came in I was too angry to stay. No one cam in to tell me the Dr. is running behind scheduled. When the Dr came in I told him how unhappy I was. After an awkward min of silence he said he was sorry and as he walked out the door he said better luck next time. And that is all the words he used "I'm sorry" and "better luck next time". Nothing about how he can improve with communication, nothing. Sorry Doc, but I won't be going back to your office.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Vega is very caring. Very knowledgeable! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

He is wonderful. Very knowledgeable, caring-- treats you with great bedside manner. Genuinely cares. Listens to concerns and always goes over your labs or samples you leave. I had him for my first pregnancy and I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr. Wilfredo Vega's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med, Bayamon Pr 00621 (Grad. 1988)