Ratings for Dr. Ruben R. Santiago

This doctor was rude, condescending and bad mouthed other doctors he didn't even know. He was very lacks on privacy and confidentiality.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

excellent doctor... i recomended 100%.. always give quality time to their patients...very lovely

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I recommend him. I wish every doctor will take the time to listen like him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr.Santiago delivered my son in 06' when he was with a different practice. The office staff at that office was mediocre so I don't know what the office he is with now is like. He's a very wonderful caring doctor though. My son was transferred to NICU shortly after his birth. I was a new mom, barely 20, very upset and emotional and Dr.Santiago cared enough to go and talk to the NICU doctor and sit with me while they explained what was going on. It was really above and beyond the call of duty. I would continue going to him if I didn't live so far away.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I love this doctor. He is the best. Very knowledgeable and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Ruben R. Santiago's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)