Ratings for Dr. Dana N. Owens

I have been seen by Dr. Owens for the past two years, she is an amazing doctor , taking the ease off of what can sometimes be an uncomfortable experience. Dr. Owens has always explained step-by step of any procedures that has to be done, and has always answers any questions I might have. Her staff is very sweet and helpful, I have nothing negative to say about my experience with Dr. Owens and for this I keep coming back!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I honestly had a horrible experience and don't ever plan on going back. She does not allow you to ask any questions and does not provide any type of explanation if you do happen to ask a question. It was a very uncomfortable experience and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL lady.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Absolutely amazing! As a new patient with a pre-existing medical condition needing to be monitored, Dr. Owens immediately put me at ease, explained the situation better than anyone else has to date, and explained how we were going to proceed. I feel completely comfortable putting my care in her hands. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the whole atmosphere was professional yet upbeat and energetic. I actually left feeling good, which is a first for that type of appointment. She's extremely knowledgeable, professional, takes every comment seriously and understands that just because I mentioned symptoms doesn't mean I'm a hypochondriac. It's good to have someone seriously view the situation and make honest and educated suggestions for testing and treatment. I am a patient for as long as I'm in the Miami area!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Dana N. Owens's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1999)

Oxford