Ratings for Dr. Grace H. Yoo

They staff at the front desk are rude .they Dr is also rude too Mrs yoo is not compassion you can't ask any question if you do her answer is there are 100 difference Dr are there if you don't like what I said go counseling a other she rude . my problem I fell like a didn't have a choice because my insurance already approved the surgery and if I would I change it it will take another month ' so I went ahead and do it big mistake on the day of my surgery she came and told me that her husband would be there too I told her I never meant him !she say that her partner . I pray that day was nervous scared but it was out of my hand . finally surgery was done . now I have to go to my post up check up in two weeks I told the dr it look like my incision is open in the bottom of my stomach her answer was let look oh ! It will heel on it on. I was amaze when she said that .so I felt the office want to get me a first aid antiseptic spray to clean it my self it my body I have to make sure I care for it . one thing happy about the surgery was done I don't ever have to see those people again ! but I wouldn't not even refer my dog or cat to this place I hope one the god give them hearts to care for people some people in it for the money the don't love what the do.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Yoo for two years. I will not be returning. The staff are unprofessional. They did not treat me with privacy. I had concerns with my birth control and the doctor really didn't care..she was very snobby like she didn't have time for you. There is plenty of other docs out there.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Staff is very rude and unprofessional. Doctors don't really care for you much. You are just a number. Receptionists are extremely rude. I was not satisfied with the services at all and I had to change my obgyn. I don't recommend this place.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Everyone working in this office is great!I'm very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Grace H. Yoo's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal