Ratings for Dr. Linda D. Green

I really love the staff here at Dr Greens Office. The first Dr. I encountered was Dr. Nina Tekora. I absolutely love her. From day one she was so nice and understanding. I saw her three times in a row until I began doing the rounds with each of the nurses. I finally landed with Urribarri and she was also really nice but I really enjoyed Dr. Tekora. After a really big mix up in appointments I was able to get Dr. Tekora again today and I was overwhelmed with happiness I cried! Now that I can remember her name I'll make sure get the remainder of my appointments with her or her team. I would really love if she delivered my baby !! Dr. Green you are also a fantastic lady !! Great staff!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Green makes you feel like you're her BFF. Very comfortable to be with. I feel safe in her hands. Roberta M

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have been going to her for over 15 years. She has the most delightful bed side manner. She makes you feel you are her only patient. Because of that , you might have to wait a while. She is worth it.Love her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Green is quick to put you under the knife. She diagnosed me with an ovarian cyst and pressured me to schedule surgery immediately. I got a second opinion 2 weeks later and the cyst was GONE....it dissolved out in my cycle. I dont trust her with making decisions about my body and health. Very scary.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Green delivered my last child and she was the best. Along with coaching me through the delivery she involved my daughter in the process. The most professional and caring Dr.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I have going to Dr. Green for over 13 years and I just love her so much, she is one of the best doctor's I every had. She's very very Professional and always answers all your question and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Green is the absolute best. I wish she could handle all my medical needs. Most of the rest of the staff is great too! The wait times are long because she is such a fantastic dr. I tell all my co-workers who complain about their OB/GYNs to take the drive and go see her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Green is the best! I've been seeing her for 18 years now. She delivered my son who is now 11 years old. She is warm, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. She will take as much time as you need during your appointment which is why you may not be seen on time, but it's worth it. I would never go anywhere or see anyone else. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

The staff in Dr. Green's office is unprofessional and breaks HIPPA laws all day long. I am supposed to get a mammogram every 6 months, so I have been calling Dr. Green's office for three weeks trying to get a prescription. Unfortunately, I can not get somebody to call me back for this extremely important prescription. I am very disappointed in Dr. Green's unprofessional behavior! She is the doctor in that office and she should make sure her staff is appropriate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Took me 3 hours to see the doctor... Never come back to this office!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Linda D. Green's Credentials

• Spanish

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL