Ratings for Dr. Douglas Strilchuk

I have been seeing Dr.Strilchuk for about 20 years now. He continues to be a very patient and caring physician! I feel very comfortable at my appointment and he always pays attention to my needs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

been going for years to Dr. Strilchuk but he never seems to know me or my history. Front end girls are rude and are always very behind! Wish they would figure out how to schedule on time.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Strllchuk is kind and patient and explains in layman's language what the problem(s) are.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Best Doctor! is without a doubt the best in the business!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Strilchuk is an amazing physician. He takes time to answer questions and genuinely cares for our entire family. He is knowledgeable and it is evident that he is committed to staying current in his field. His staff are kind and the office is conveniently located. I am so thankful that he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Simply put he is a great doctor that cares and listens!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I have an persistent condition that was first noticed 6 years ago by a doctor in a walk-in clinic. Dr. Strilchuk agreed to accept me as a patient at that time as my previous family doctor had passed away. He is a knowledgeable physician with a caring manner. Dr. Strilchuk explains medical procedures, problems and illnesses in a way that is easily understood by a layperson. He's very busy but I never feel rushed when I'm in the examination room and I feel free to ask questions and voice my concerns. I usually have to sit 20 to 30 minutes in the waiting room but it's worth the inconvenience. My husband and adult daughters also see Dr. Stilchuk. My physical condition continues to be a problem, and I have to visit him far more often than I like, but I'm glad he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Awesome family doctor. Thorough and compassionate. obviously likes his job.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Strilchuk has been me and my husbands Doctor for over 20 years. He is an incredibly knowledgable, helpful, kind and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen so he can assess, diagnosis and give the proper treatment. Dr Strilchuk has the very hard to find...heart factor. There are times where we've waited but it pales in comparison to the countless times where he has taken that much needed extra time with us. Our opinion of Dr Strilchuk is that he is the best!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013