Ratings for Dr. Douglas Strilchuk

Dr Strichuk has been the best doctor I have ever had. His staff are incredible. Thank you so much all of you. Penny Harder

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have been going to Dr Strilchuk for years. He has always been pushing for me to go on birth control since I was in junior high, even though I was not sexually active or had an unusual cycle. Now as a young woman I developed reoccurring ovarian cysts that have been very painful and negatively impacting my life. Dr Strilchuk promised to refer me to a gynaecologist to get the problem fixed. After four months of waiting with no word, I called the yellow bird clinic to inquire about the referral, only to be told they have no record of me needing a referral. I'm finally booked to see a gynaecologist four months from now, and by then I'll have been dealing with the cysts for a year. Very disappointed in the staff for this huge mistake. In general I find Dr Strilchuk to be very knowledgeable and caring, but if you need more serious care think twice before going to this clinic

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

He never makes you feel rushed and listens to all your concerns. We feel we are in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Strilchuk for about 20 years now. He continues to be a very patient and caring physician! I feel very comfortable at my appointment and he always pays attention to my needs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

been going for years to Dr. Strilchuk but he never seems to know me or my history. Front end girls are rude and are always very behind! Wish they would figure out how to schedule on time.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Strllchuk is kind and patient and explains in layman's language what the problem(s) are.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Best Doctor! is without a doubt the best in the business!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Strilchuk is an amazing physician. He takes time to answer questions and genuinely cares for our entire family. He is knowledgeable and it is evident that he is committed to staying current in his field. His staff are kind and the office is conveniently located. I am so thankful that he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Simply put he is a great doctor that cares and listens!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I have an persistent condition that was first noticed 6 years ago by a doctor in a walk-in clinic. Dr. Strilchuk agreed to accept me as a patient at that time as my previous family doctor had passed away. He is a knowledgeable physician with a caring manner. Dr. Strilchuk explains medical procedures, problems and illnesses in a way that is easily understood by a layperson. He's very busy but I never feel rushed when I'm in the examination room and I feel free to ask questions and voice my concerns. I usually have to sit 20 to 30 minutes in the waiting room but it's worth the inconvenience. My husband and adult daughters also see Dr. Stilchuk. My physical condition continues to be a problem, and I have to visit him far more often than I like, but I'm glad he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014