Ratings for Dr. Yvonne D. Bullard

The real reviews from her patients are terrible, but true. The good reviews are probably written by her office staff. Don't go here.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

First you have to get past the nasty woman named Glenda at the front who you can hear making smart comments about patients through the glass. I was able to hear her snarling at her coworkers for almost 20 minutes during my wait for my appointment. I showed up 40 min. prior to my appt. in order to complete new patient paperwork and my first impression was not good: I overheard her say, " She came too early, so she can just wait!" Seriously? At this point she sat and texted on her phone, ignoring the 3 of us in the waiting room. I then met a nurse Liza ( I think) who was professional but did not ooze warmth and compassion you'd think a nurse would. Thankfully, I made it back to the Dr. before I changed my mind & she was nice, seemed to listen, was willing to discuss health questions/needs. Agh, but eventually I had to return back through the front to exit- Glennie did not disappoint! This poor woman must be a very unhappy soul... in a nutshell, although I liked the Dr. I will likely not go back. It's hard to patronize a place that leaves you feeling so frustrated... not sure who the manager is in this practice but they sure need someone to adjust her attitude. Not sure the good doc was worth the other parts of this office experience. Not the only game in town, either.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I left because they charged me for a procedure 18 mo after the fact. I made a big deal that I didn't want it done if insurance wouldn't cover it, too. All was "okay," except for the cold, unhappy staff that mocked another illness I had and told me not to see quacks...18 mo later I got a bill for the service I didn't approve. Overall, I feel this office is hasty, judgmental, rude and doesn't put the patient first.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor but had to find another because of her horrible staff--argumentative and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The Doctor's Staff is DEPLORABLE and a DISGRACE. It's a shame that their incompetence is costing the Doctor business especially, the rude, condescending and extremely fake receptionist. I was warned, before I made an appointment, about the staff issues (i.e, forgetful nurse, mis-information, rude front office) however, I heard Dr. Bullard was a great doctor. Since its hard to find skilled professionals in this area I ignored the warnings and scheduled. I should have listened. I have NEVER experienced anything this awful before. I will never return again. Dr. Bullard's exceptional care could NEVER make up for the poor treatment shown by her staff. Their deficiencies made me believe they could compromise my health and well being. Dr. Bullard appears to be an amazing caring doctor, but the fact that she keeps this type of incompetence on staff, from her nurse to the front desk, is not acceptable. Please doctor, fix your office to match your level of care. They are the face of your business. You and your patients deserve much better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Bullard is wonderful with me, she is thorough and knowledgeable. The nurse's are very nice, the staff not so friendly.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I recently changed doctors and just started going to Dr. Bullard. She took the time to get to know my history and understood my symptoms. I have never taken the time to rate another doctor, but I think Dr. Bullard and her staff are deserving of a "five".

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Rude staff. Dr. doesn't seem to care what patient thinks, just her opinion matters. Does not explain her opinion, it's her way or the doorway. No matter what the patient knows or thinks about her own body.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

WONDEFUL DOCTOR WHO IDENTIFIES WITH WOMEN AND MAKES US FEEL COMFORTABLE. HER MANOR LETS YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN CAPABLE CARING HANDS.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Finally a doctor who truly understands. Great staff, great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Yvonne D. Bullard's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1979)