Ratings for Dr. Robt E. Ashmore

Great doctor... Friendly staff. Always address my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I went to him with a pain in my lower left pelvis. He said that I had a cyst and then preformed surgery to remove it. During the surgery they found 6 cyst and found endometriosis. About three months after the surgery I was still having problems and also not able to get pregnant. During this time I looked up polycystic ovarian syndrome. I have almost every symptom. When I asked the doctor if he thought that I may have this, he quickly said no without any test or exam. He said my options were a hysterectomy, deal with the pain and symptoms, or birth control. Then he said that he didn't think he could do any thing else for me. I thought doctors were suppose to help you not dismiss your problems and want to preform a hysterectomy at 26 years old!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. Will always be grateful to him for making the right decisions on my behalf which eventually allowed my husband and I to have our baby girl.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Never a problem with Dr. Ashmore. Great doctor, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Robt E. Ashmore's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)