Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Hayes

I'm her patient for 25+ years. I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. Love Dr. Hayes, both her down to earth and fun personality as well as her vast wealth of knowledge and skills. Tracey Evans

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

You will not see the doctor. They have a nurse named Sharron who wears a white coat and acts like a doctor. She is super sweet acting but is not a trained doctor at all. If you want to have vaginal rejuvenation surgery then you will be graced with a office consult with Dr. Hayes other than that you will see the nurse in the white coat acting like a doctor. Not a good choice if you have real Gyno issues.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Hayes for 23 years, since I was pregnant with my daughter. She is the reason my daughter was born, healthy back then, even with complications from diabetes... and now walking me through menopause and health concerns. I would go no where else, and would recommend her, Sharon, and her entire team. Their follow up is within the day of my call, and persistent even when I have not called back quite as quickly as they did. Top notch professional!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Hayes and Nurse Practioner Sharon Welsh and staff, in my opinion are by far the best team of caring, knowledgeable, medical professional I've been treated by. Sure you may have to wait 10-30 min. "have patience ". The "TLC " they give to "each" patient they care for is "exactly"what is needed when your in need and remember your "not"the " only "one who need a doctor . I'm thankful I found them and I will definitely refer any female who is in need of a team of professionals.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I cannot say enough good comments about Dr Hayes. I knew I needed a hysterectomy due to my history. She patiently walked me through robotic surgery. I had perfect recovery and minimal scars. With her expertise she saw a spot on the ovaries I kept which ended up precancerous. She followed up with every step in took with the 2nd surgery and ii believe she saved me from ovarian cancer. She is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

The office staff very rarely answers the phone & when they do they are not helpful at all. I've had phone calls take weeks to be returned & had a nurse tell me they didn't do a pap on me, when in fact they did. They are either very under staffed or unorganized. I am having my files transferred to another doctor and am very happy I won't have to deal with them anymore.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Recommended that I have both ovaries removed due to a cyst on one. have no family history of cancer, there was no blood work done, the cyst is not large and did not show anything suspiscious on the ultrasound. I also googled Da Vinci robotics. Turns out they under scrutiny for malfunctioning and there really are no true advantages to traditional laproscopic surgery. I would give credit for the secretary up front as pleasant, and the ultrasound tech, but I'm afraid all of that is canceled out. There is never any good reason to remove organs unless it is confirmed cancer. An ovarian cyst can be removed, but once the ovaries are gone, thats it, and the risk of heart disease, stroke, and even other kinds of cancer goes up.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I gave Dr. Hayes the highest rating possible and she deserves that and more! Dr. Hayes has been my doctor for several years and she is the best gynecologist I've ever been to. Here's why: Dr. Hayes is kind, gentle and caring. She takes the time to listen to me and has offered solutions to some long-standing issues. She is also a skilled surgeon, using state-of-the art technology. I have not needed surgery, but if I did, I would trust Dr. Hayes to do an excellent job. Her staff is terrific and the office is modern and beautiful!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Hayes spent so much time with me. She is very caring and really listened to my needs. Paula Duff

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I've been to the office 3 or 4 times. Always had to wait over an hour. On one occasion a staff member cancelled my appointment after I had confirmed it. When I showed up they were all very confused as to why I was there. When I asked why the appointment was cancelled, I was told by an office person that she cancelled it by mistake and I should basically get over it. I waited a really long time that day. I also got a big lab bill from a test they had me take. They coded it so that my insurance would not cover it and they had no intention of changing it. I too am confused about why a gyn is so backed up when there's no obstetrics happening. I'm very torn about going back. I may need to find another doc.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Jennifer S. Hayes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Carefirst Bcbs