Ratings for Dr. Luc Chagnon

great doctor. He has been there for me and all my medical needs since I could remember. Always listening and doing what's necessary. I couldn't ask for more or better.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

This man Luc Changon I fired as a M.D.. He and his almost taken my life the the 2nd time because of Prescription s that he had written. The first time he cause my heart to stop, after 6.5 mins of CPR my heart restarted. The last time he was seen at HGH he was in a very loud and lntense argument with a MD in the hallways, very unprofessional. His licsense needs to be reveiw in my opion.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I've had this doctor for a long time and as long as I didn't have any diseases he was good, but then I got really sick and was diagnosed with 3 different chronic diseases and each time he just said it was a virus and would send me home, until I had to get hospitalized for 1 month completely paralysed from the neck down, under intensive care. Still to this day he minimizes my diseases and my symptoms. He's very good to socialize with but not for the rest.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Excellent medecin! Très à l'écoute, consciencieux, professionnel.Il prend le temps de répondre à tous nos questions.Je souhaite a tout le monde un aussi bon médecin, je ne le changerais pas!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Good doctor. Only dislike, very slow at completing forms when asked. Will try to discourage you from getting benefits you are trully intitled to (Conservative??? maybe).

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

C'est un medecin absolument exceptionel! Il prends le temps d'écouter ses patients et il est tres consciencieux.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Very very good doctor!!He take good care of his patient, always there for them

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I've been with him for 18yrs...was actually his first pregnant patient. He is verygood...we did have one issue but it was because i had a cancer which was thought rare for premenopausal women but he was willing to listen to me and send me for exams which ultimately diagnosed my cancer and got me on my way to a better heath. I feel truly blessed that me and my family have him as a doctor. He is absolutely thorough and will even call his patience at home for reassurance...he was truly helpful and caring throughout my cancer.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

I'm very satisfied with Dr. Chagnon's service. He has a lot of experience and is extremely involved in his hospital. He is also very kind and has a good sense of humour. Oh, and he is so handsome:)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Chagnon has been my children's doctor from the start (about 10 years ago). He is very attentive, knowledgeable and helpful. He is the most thorough doctor that we have ever had and always takes time to answer all questions that your have. My only complaint is the waiting time that goes with that - he also delivers babies who obviously arrive during his office hours sometimes and the appointments sometimes get cancelled or pushed back.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009