Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Leichter

This doctor was ok the 5 seconds I seen him the I seen Ann Andrews his nurse and she was horrible she made me cry very rude inconsiderate selfish women I'm very high risk and they dropped me never told me anything about it. Horrible horrible doctors office I advise you never to go there especially if you are any kind of high risk during pregnancy. I would give them zero stars if that was a choice because they are just horrible people in general

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Leichter Is the best doctor I have ever seen, he is hilarious, has the most knowledge in the whole world, and he never gives up and makes every situation lighter with this amazing doctor around. I was blown out of this world when I saw these comments and it made me want to cry. I have had 6 children with 4 other doctors and they were normal or uneducated. But Dr. Leichter is your dream doctor. My last baby, Abbey was born with the cord wrapped around her neck. Dr. Leichter Jumped in to action, determined to save my baby and saved her. After that I started to bleed out excessively. I nearly lost my life and the they told me so. Doctor Leichter you are amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Awful, awful, awful. Never even saw the doctor for the first few months of my pregnancy. Office staff is terrible and rude. No one there seems to know what is going on. Truly a nightmare to deal with

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

This fool disregarded every wish I had. Honestly surprised I didnt end up with a csec. I asked him to leave the room for a few min and pushed my daughter out into the students hands because the doctor was threatning an unneccesary e pisiotomy/vacuum delivery. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Do not go to this dr! I lost to my daughter to stillbirth my last week in my pregnancy. I told him serval times that I felt there was something wrong. At my routine appointment 39 weeks he could not find her heartbeat. Told me to shut up when I started to freak out. He told me these things happen and I needed to go to the hospital. Very rude heartless. He shouldn't be allowed near another patient again!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

He delivered my first child, he was the on call Dr that night. He was very rude and impersonable, never introduced himself, broke my water without telling me what he was doing. Worst expirience ever, I have made it clear to my new Dr that I did not want him near me ever again as I am giving birth to my second son in less than 4 weeks. I do not reccomend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I went to this doctor and he did not wear gloves during all of my transvaginal ultrasounds. At one point he led me to believe I was having a miscarriage. The only reason why I started going to him was because he was the most reasonable and I was paying cash. As soon as my insurance kicked in I switched providers. I paid $300 down payment for the prenatal visits and Ann did nothing on the first prenatal visit but talk about the difference between her breasts fed children and her boyfriends non breastfed children. I called them after I transfered to try to get the money back. They then decided to charge me for an office visit at which the nurse practitioner did nothing and for an ultrasound that the doctor said not to charge me for initially. The front desk person out lied directly to my face when I asked her who was helping me with my account. I would not recommend this Dr. to a stray dog. He was unprofessional and lacked bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I do not understand what doctor all these people saw but it definitely was not Dr. Leichter. He is respectful and kind. He has the best sense of humor. He really knows how to make such an uncomfortable situation more comfortable. The second that my feet started to swell during pregnancy, he made me take blood tests immediately and he had me on bed rest for weeks just to be safe. He seemed genuinely worried about my well-being. He is so much better than any doctor I've seen in the past. I had to self pay just so that I could go to him and I don't regret it for a second. He was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

About two years ago I became pregnent with my first. I went to see Dr. Leichter because my husband knew the nurse from church. I wish I NEVER went there! I got mastitis then turn into a abscess then made my breast rapture! I told Ann something was definitely wrong but she ignored me. Only when I went to an emergency hospital was Dr. Leichter aware of it. After my last visit he told me I didn't need to come see him anymore, probably because he neglected me! Also, the receptionist with curly hair is really rude!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Saw Dr. Leichter very late in my pregnancy due to complications (I had been going to midwives previously), and despite being nearly 37 weeks he was still willing to take me on as a patient. Ended up having to induce, but was very professional and understanding during the process, and practically saved my life when I began to bleed out. Thank you Dr. Leichter.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Paul J. Leichter's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1974)