Ratings for Dr. David D. Desper

I went to this doctor several years ago and I'm thankful to have this opportunity to say that going to him once was one time too many. He seemed distracted and disinterested. He was merely going through the motions. This was frustrating since I spent many minutes waiting on a table in a cold room while for all practical purposes naked except for a thin paper gown. All the while I could not avoid hearing him in the hallway negotiating a lease on a new luxury car. But when he finally entered the room and examined me he barely looked up or acknowledged my existence. It appeared to me that patients were merely boring speed bumps in his day.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I am a very large/obese woman. I saw this man several years ago. I have had one pregnany resulting in one live birth in 1968. Although a large woman I do not have an inordinately large vagina. This doctor indicated that because of my body size I would require the largest speculum he had. This speculum hurt SO much that I was moaning and he still FORCED this into my body. He was seemingly paying no attention to the intense pain and discomfort I was in. He seemingly has something against large women because during all of this he asked me, "Have you ever considered losing weight?" I was humiliated, hurt and there were tears running down the sides of my face. Both from being embarrassed, humiliated and in pain. I left the office as quickly as I could. I felt as though I had been raped physically and emotionally. I wonder if others have had similar experiences. Why is this man being allowed to practice? I think it is because we women, as a rule, are passive. DONT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. David D. Desper's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL