Ratings for Dr. Daniel N. Sacks

Great Doctor and Staff I had my first child with this doctor and now I am pregnant with my second child and I will going back.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

He was very helpful and he and his staff put me at ease. He was to the point and told me the options I had when I was told I was about to miscarry, He didn't sugar coat anything, he just told me the facts and let me make my own choices. At that time, I needed that.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Even though I wasn't ready, Dr. Sacks told me exactly what he thought. Now I appreciate the way he takes his profession serious and doesn't beat around the bush. He wasn't like that everytime and he loves to smile so between the two I had full confidence in him when it came time to have my son.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Honestly, the absolute BEST doctor ever. He makes you feel so comfortable, listens to every one of your concerns and actually takes the time to help his patients. I found doctor Sacks, very late in my first pregnancy and he actually accepted me in my third trimester. He even showed up to deliver my baby, which is rare these days! I am so happy to have him as my doctor on my second pregnancy around. Once again, a rare find and one of the best doctors I have ever had!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

this was the WORST experience I have ever had with a gynecologist. Dr. Sacks had me see the nurse practitioner who knew NOTHING. I told her I had an infection and she didnt even take a culture. When she took the pap smear she told me that I had a lot of discharge (DUH!) She then felt my uterus and told me, "let me check the size". SIZE??? Then she told me to get dressed. After she came back in the room, I asked what kind of infection did I have and she said she didn't take a culture and made me get undressed again! I would NEVER refer anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

He is very helpful and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr. Daniel N. Sacks's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal