Ratings for Dr. Colette K. Brown-Graham

I have heard raving reviews of Dr. Graham but certainly did not have the same experience. I often would be kept waiting in the exam room for easily an hour, no exaggeration! Do not schedule the last appointment of the day or you will be waiting that long. The first appointments of the day seem to be the quickest. I feel I was educated on natural childbirth & knew what I was looking for in a birth experience. However, Dr Graham was apparently not the right doctor for me. After I declined routine interventions, I was asked by Dr Graham, "Why did you choose me to be your doctor?" In addition, she said to me, "You tore just like you wanted to" after I told her I did not want an episiotomy. There were many other expressions of poor bedside manner. I would never go back to this doctor and could never make a recommendation for anyone to see her. I am shocked that she has a busy practice and positive reviews.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

What a wonderful person/woman/doctor! She is very sweet and compassionate only complaint is her staff are horribly rude. They all have nasty attitudes (well not the nurses, but the entire front staff) and the office manager, Helen, is a sorry excuse for patient service. If you make it past the font desk you'll be fine! I wish Dr. BG and Dr. Patel knew how much the front office staff treating people with disrespect, I'm sure they wouldnt tolerate it.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Brown-Grahm and Dr. Patel are partners and both women are wonderful! Dr. Brown delivered my beautiful little girl and stayed around all night, you could tell she was exhausted and so was I but she was absolutely amazing!! The wait is long most of the time, but thats because they take the time with their patients. If you want Doctors that really don't look at you as another paycheck and instead as a person then you have found them!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Colette K. Brown-Graham's Credentials

• Sign Language

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal