Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Mercer

I have been seeing Dr Mercer to 15 years and have always thought her to be thorough and very professional. She has always spent what I felt was an adequate amount of time during the visit. Sometimes there is a wait but she most likely gets behind because she does spend the extra time with each patient. She's not a touchy feely hand holder but is pleasent and professional and very knowledgeable which is what you want in a doctor

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Mercer is wonderful! She is attentive and helped me to deal with a complicated issue in an effective way. I initially visited her after bouncing from doctor to doctor without anyone really taking the time to listen and investigate my concerns. Dr. Mercer is thorough and took me seriously. Most of all, she listened! I would highly recommend her. Be aware that she no longer practices obstetrics. As a woman of child bearing age, I continued to see her until I became pregnant. In fact, she helped me to work through some mild fertility issues. She is "to the point" and explains things clearly, which I very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Mercer's office mixed up my medical records and insurance with another patient. They scheduled me for the wrong surgery which I caught at the hospital pre-op. When I brought this to Dr. Mercer's attention, she was rude and defensive and suggested I take my business to another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Cynthia A. Mercer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1978)

• Blue Shield California