Ratings for Dr. Kevin Power

Never feel rushed. Very inclusive of family members.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Wonderful Doctor! ! There are no words to describe Dr. Power, he is compassionate, sense of humour and explains everything so the average Joe can comprehend. Sure going to miss him and his excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

He was very thorough with explaining my issues , or answering any of my concerns. He was kind and very genuine . I wish he was still my doctor but he helped me to become healthy again ! Thank you

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Hands down best doctor (from any specialty) that I ever met. He was kind, paitent and really listened. He truly cares for the people he sees. I recommend without hesitation!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Power is an excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend him without reservations. He is very knowledgeable, confident and caring. My surgery went very well and i recovered very quickly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He is very professional, friendly,and knowledgeable. His staff are also very great. I have never stay in the waiting room for more then 15 mins. I am very lucky to have him as my docotor. He is the best one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Power is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to explain everything during an office visit and when he is performing a procedure. He is helpful, kind, caring and impressive. Without a doubt he is the best doctor/surgeon I have ever met. I am very happy to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr Power did a procedure to remove a stone which had been blocking my ureter for a while he believes. He took the time to explain the problem, procedure, recovery. Removal of the Stent which was done almost 1 month after was also done in a professional manner and again answer all my question. Even took the time to explain Dietary tips. Quite impress. Great Job Dr Power.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Power has been following my kidney stones for the last 3 years and he is the most conscientious, kind, knowledgeable surgeon I have had. Even though I am an RN, he still thoroughly explains everything he is doing and what is happening to me. He gives me options and always takes his time, I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

This is probably the best doctor I have had the privilege to take care of me. In my opinion he's the best.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012