Ratings for Dr. Kevin Power

Amazing and caring professional, interacted with Dr. Power for a procedure on my father at the QCH, Dr. Power was on call that day and he left a lasting impression.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great doctor, very caring. He takes time to get to know you and really cares about your treatment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Been my guy for over ten years. They just don't come any better.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

He was very careful with the operations to remove the stones in my horseshoe kidney and has raised the bar for other doctors in my opinion

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Power helped my old father (96) at the very critical moment as he was admitted through ER in the QCH last week. I’m amassed with his professionalism and his willingness to spend so time including calling me early morning. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Power as is my entire family. Thank You!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I am truly blessed to be able to say Dr. Power is my doctor. He is amazing, caring and has the best bed side manner of any Dr. that I know. Thank You Dr. Power!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Excellent doctor. His knowledge, experience and compassion go above and beyond. He explains everything, and will promptly answer questions

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Never feel rushed. Very inclusive of family members.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Wonderful Doctor! ! There are no words to describe Dr. Power, he is compassionate, sense of humour and explains everything so the average Joe can comprehend. Sure going to miss him and his excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

He was very thorough with explaining my issues , or answering any of my concerns. He was kind and very genuine . I wish he was still my doctor but he helped me to become healthy again ! Thank you

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016