Ratings for Dr. Kevin Power

Dr Power helped my old father (96) at the very critical moment as he was admitted through ER in the QCH last week. I’m amassed with his professionalism and his willingness to spend so time including calling me early morning. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Power as is my entire family. Thank You!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I am truly blessed to be able to say Dr. Power is my doctor. He is amazing, caring and has the best bed side manner of any Dr. that I know. Thank You Dr. Power!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Excellent doctor. His knowledge, experience and compassion go above and beyond. He explains everything, and will promptly answer questions

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Never feel rushed. Very inclusive of family members.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Wonderful Doctor! ! There are no words to describe Dr. Power, he is compassionate, sense of humour and explains everything so the average Joe can comprehend. Sure going to miss him and his excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

He was very thorough with explaining my issues , or answering any of my concerns. He was kind and very genuine . I wish he was still my doctor but he helped me to become healthy again ! Thank you

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Hands down best doctor (from any specialty) that I ever met. He was kind, paitent and really listened. He truly cares for the people he sees. I recommend without hesitation!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Power is an excellent surgeon! I would highly recommend him without reservations. He is very knowledgeable, confident and caring. My surgery went very well and i recovered very quickly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He is very professional, friendly,and knowledgeable. His staff are also very great. I have never stay in the waiting room for more then 15 mins. I am very lucky to have him as my docotor. He is the best one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Power is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to explain everything during an office visit and when he is performing a procedure. He is helpful, kind, caring and impressive. Without a doubt he is the best doctor/surgeon I have ever met. I am very happy to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015