Ratings for Dr. Kevin Power

Doctor and staff great ,wish I had more like them. Tells you like it is and still takes time to listen to you. cheers

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This a fantastic Doctor and was fortune enough to have him as my urologist following a bout with kidney stones. He has excellent bedside manner and took the time to explain everything very clearly to me. On follow up appointments with I never felt rushed and knew that I was getting excellent care. The one thing that really impressed me the most about this doctor is how well respected he is with all of the nursing staff and fellow health care providers. I highly highly recommend Dr. Power!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Amazing and caring professional, interacted with Dr. Power for a procedure on my father at the QCH, Dr. Power was on call that day and he left a lasting impression.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great doctor, very caring. He takes time to get to know you and really cares about your treatment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Been my guy for over ten years. They just don't come any better.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

He was very careful with the operations to remove the stones in my horseshoe kidney and has raised the bar for other doctors in my opinion

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Power helped my old father (96) at the very critical moment as he was admitted through ER in the QCH last week. I’m amassed with his professionalism and his willingness to spend so time including calling me early morning. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Power as is my entire family. Thank You!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I am truly blessed to be able to say Dr. Power is my doctor. He is amazing, caring and has the best bed side manner of any Dr. that I know. Thank You Dr. Power!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Excellent doctor. His knowledge, experience and compassion go above and beyond. He explains everything, and will promptly answer questions

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Never feel rushed. Very inclusive of family members.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016