Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Goldsmith

Dr. Goldsmith is so friendly and really shows concern when I go there. I have been his patient for years. Love going there.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I went to Dr. Goldsmith for the first time last week. He was on time and had an excellent bedside manner. He was very kind and took time to answer all my questions. I didn't feel like he was in a rush even though the waiting room was full.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Love Dr Goldsmith. He delivered my 2 sons & I have been seeing him for 13 years for all my OB issues. I have recommended Dr Goldsmith to two of my Friends & they are also very happy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Absolute amazing doctor. Doctors mis-diagnosed me for ten years. Dr. Goldsmith found out what was wrong with me after only two visits. Dr. Goldsmith completely changed my life, I no longer live in constant pain. He is an amazing doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I was nervous trying a new obgyn since I'm new to the area and had been comfortable with who i'd been seeing in my hometown; however, he was great! Very knowledgeable, took his time to talk to me, answer questions. Very kind man who made me feel comfortable. highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Goldsmith for over 20 years. He is always kind and patient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Goldsmith did a great job with my recent hysterectomy; I am healing wonderfully, and he was extremely caring. My only 2 slightly negative comments (far outweighed by the good) is that he is very conservative on post-op pain meds (loves Tylenol + Ibuprofen IV combo, which may not be sufficient after abdominal surgery) and his nurse has NO personality or friendliness. Rest of the staff are very nice. He was quick to change post-op meds when he saw they were not working, but it was still not fun to wait. Recommend you talk to him about this before your surgery.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Goldsmith and his staff, including the mammographer, are always cheerful and very respectful. I never feel rushed and everyone always takes the time to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

One of the best doctors in the area or any area. Caring, empathetic, thorough, reassuring, compassionate, knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner; listens. At least twice (I have been a patient for many years) after brief exams and asking relevant questions, discovered problems that other doctors had missed or dismissed. Dr. Goldsmith is one of a rare breed of truly great physicians.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Barry J. Goldsmith's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company