Ratings for Dr. William E. Barfield

I just can't say enough about Dr. Barfield. He delivered my son after many years of trying to conceive and years of fertility treatments. I had to have an emergency C-section and my son was 4 weeks early but Dr. Barfield was there even though his son was in another part of the hospital having surgery. My husband and I dearly love this man!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Wonderful doctor. He delivered all three of my children. I have always felt confident knowing he is one of the best in Augusta.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Barfield came highly recommended from family members. He was my dr when I gave birth to my first son, but I am trying NOT to go back to him if we have another child. He was all about time and having meds and getting the baby out FAST! He even told me that I was luckly to give birth during the week, but he doesn't work weekends! While, I fill as though he is a good dr when it comes to surgery and meds,but not a very good one with natural childbirth.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. William E. Barfield's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1970)