Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Toledo

Toledo is a con man and a crook. Don't waste your time or money and find a better doctor that can help you. He wasted my precious time and money and he's nothing but a liar. There are many bad reviews about RBA and Toledo. Don't make the same mistake that I and others did! The CEO Ron is a real jerk and he's arrogant, nasty, and mistreats you if you need to discuss any offices issues with him. He isn't neutral and takes a very narrow minded approach and becomes defensive when you try to discuss a situation with him. He's short with you and hot tempered. He supports other office employees bad behavior and laziness and sides with them no matter what even if they are wrong and then doesn't reprimand them. Forget about transferring your records to another office because they make it extremely difficult and after all the money that you've already spent they want to charge you more for that. They have you deal with the bully black girl Sade in the office and she's rude and nasty and tells you that she's busy and will get to it when she gets to it. It's threatening and like dealing with someone from the projects. The situation is stressful enough as it is so why put yourself through more stress, aggravation, and abuse when you can find an office that treats you with respect and gets better results!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My experienece with Dr Toledo wasn't great as the previous reviewers.He wanted to start doing an IUI without testing my thyroid and others important lab work ,considering the old one (one year old) was ok.Sure enough when I asked to test my thyroid during stimulation my TSH was over the sky,so for that cycle I waste my money.Another big problem is that they don't want to work with the insurance.The lady from the billing,Michell,was rude and unprofessional,the nurse didn't call me when I have to do the trigger shot,..it was a mess,...Also there are VERY VERY expensive comparative with another cliques.So for me it was a bad experience.This office is more like a bank,you throw money but you never see any results.,...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Toledo and his staff are very supportive and encouraging,they are the best people we have seen . right now my wife is pregnant with twins and thanks to Dr Toledo and his staff for giving us the happiness

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Years ago, I met Andy Toledo. He and Dorothy Mitchell were quite a team. Their brilliance, knowledge, passion, enthusiasm and care gave us our children. I was a dismal ob case; ectopics, miscarriages, infertility, endometriosis, adhesions, but I had two healthy babies and couldn't have done it without the two of them. He's handsome too!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Toledo operated on me twice, I had obstructions and fibroids. He was very compassionate, patient and I got pregnant right the way after my last surgery! I was infertile for 6 years. Now I have a healthy 12 year old boy. Thxs Doctor

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr Toledo is amazing. His staff from Melissa that makes appoints to his nurses Julie and Laurie to his financial person, Kelly are equally amazing. The group as a whole wanted my treatment to be a easy as possible. I felt like everyone was cheering me on even when difficult news had to be given, either medical or financial. They were sensitive to the my fears and concern and even my concern with the cost of treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

The staff and Dr. Toledo were wonderful helping my husband and I through many tough apppointments and the very special one that told us that we were gong to be PARENTS!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr Toledo is simply the best. There are not many doctors like him around. His kindness, compassion, generousity with his time and knowledge is amazing. His staff in particular Jacquelyn are very courteous and highly professional. They are simlpy the best. Anyone with fertility issues need not look any further. Dr Toledo is very thorough and pays great attention to detail, he is very approachable and nice. My experience with the practice was very pleasant and i achieved my goal within a short time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I have been to 3 clinics and Dr. Toledo is the best fertility doctor in Atlanta. He seem sto be more knowledgeable than docs at other clinics. He is positive, kind, generous with his time and sympathetic. I think their clinic also has the highest success rate. I wish I had gone to see Dr. Toledo and RBA first.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Andrew A. Toledo's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1979)