Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Harbin

Tony Harbin is hands down the best Dr. I have ever seen. He is thorough and conscientious. He also will sit and listen to my concerns. My health history is long and complicated and I would not trust another dr. to oversee my pregnancy. I trust him and that is something hard to find these days in healthcare. I have also seen the midwife, too, and like her. Due to my history of high blood pressure, I chose to have a doctor deliver me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

After moving to Dalton from Plano, Texas I didn't think I would find another Ob I liked as well as my first. Dr. Harbin is wonderful! He is kind and answers all my questions. He also allowed me to V-back. I was able to deliver this time instead of a C-section. Thank you North GA women's center- a great doctor and a great staff! They are the best!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I just wanted to clarify that this is Anthony (Tony) Harbin we are talking about. In response to another review...this doctor has done nothing wrong. He is still with his wife and children and I see him at church each week. I think the other review was speaking of another Dr. Harbin. He is no longer with the practice.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I'm 58 years old, have lived in many places, and have experience with many different OB/GYN's. Tony Harbin is the best of the lot. He talks to you as a person, listens to you, and will give you as much time as you need to discuss and ask questions. He is a rare find - a physician you actually has the well being and best interest of his patients at heart. He probably saved my life last summer (2008) after I had a spleenic infarct. It was Tony, not the admitting physician at the hospital, who told me that I needed to be evaluated by a cardiologist and actually had his staff schedule an appointment for me. Turns out I had sub-acute endocaritis and a bad mitral valve.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I have been going to Dr. A Harbin since his office opened and wouldn't change doctors for the world.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Anthony R. Harbin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Dalton, GA