Ratings for Dr. Generosa Grana

Dr. Grana is a excellent doctor will always call you back and very helpful and compassionate but frank, she has your life in her hands.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Grana is an angel here on earth. Intelligent, calm, caring, compassionate. I felt that if I had to go through breast cancer that she was the gift I was given. I love this woman.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

As a registered nurse and breast cancer survivor I credit dr. grana with professional and prompt treatment of my this disease. Although the wait is sometimes a little longer than we all would like, she is worth the wait and doesn't rush when she's with her patient (I am sure this is why the wait). Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. G is the best! She gave me hope, understanding, determination and support at the most important time in my life; a diagnosis of breast cancer at age 38.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

One of the best in Oncology. Knowledgable, Caring, and direct with her patients. Treats the entire patient and has great support staff. She actually found an unrelated serious health problem I had while treating me for cancer. As a result, I was treated for the problem before complications occurred. Difficult to get time with her as she is in great demand. Office delays occur frequently as it can be difficult to anticipate delays with very complex ill patients. She offers appointments with her associates.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Grana and her staff are WONDERFUL!!! Not only does she know exactly what she is doing, she spent a lot of time with me at every single appointment from consultation to the day she said "you are cancer free"!!! My drive from home to her office is about an hour and I wouldn't think of going any where else!!! THANK GOOD for GREAT Doctors!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Grana and her staff are by far the best in this field. Will spend whatever time is necessary to help you and answer any questions you may have. Very thorough. When dealt with a diagnosis like breast cancer, it is so important to have a team of doctors who treat you with compassion and have a genuine concern for your well being. HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone who has to go through this disease consider Dr. Grana and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

I would often wait 2 or more hours to see this doctor. She never came to see me in the hospital where I was her patient, and never gave me any follow-up calls. The chemo made me so sick, and I felt abandoned. When I'd call her office, I could never talk to her directly. It's cancer I have, it's serious. I switched to a different doctor, different hospital. There are plenty of Top Docs right across the river in Philadelphia worth their weight in gold.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Genny knows her Stuff! She is the premier genetics/oncology doc in the S. Jersey area. She can give you stats off the top of her head in a second. Her treatment style is aggressive but I think when dealing with cancer, you need to be as aggressive with it as possible.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Generosa Grana's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp