Ratings for Dr. Dolores Rhymer-Anderson

Was very disappointed. I was put into exam room and they completely forgot about me. After an hour, I dressed and went looking for someone. They seemed surprised that I had not been seen. I decided to give them another chance. I ended up waiting again. Finally, Dr Rhymer-Anderson came in. I felt that she was racially biased, but I was in a lot of pain so waited it out. She diagnosed me with tumors and said I needed surgery. After the surgery, she said I needed these very expensive shots to stop my bleeding. The shots would temporarily put me in menopause and when I stopped taking them, I would be like a new person. Huh. I was 40 yrs old, now dealing with menopausal issues, and after taking the shots, I never did get back on track. I have stayed in a menopausal state for years, gained over 40 lbs due to those shots, and looked like I had aged 30 yrs. I then went to another dr in Atlanta who was shocked that she had put me on those shots for 3 months. He said that they were for women over 60, post menopausal, and under caution of suspicious tumors. He told me that Dr's have given that medicine the nickname of the ugly pill, because it wrecks havic with the body. I should have sued her for malpractice, but was too depressed to do so . Never again would I see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am going to miss her. I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for over 7 years. I hate I have to change doctors. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I've seen Dr. Anderson for several years, she also delivered my daughter. If you can put up with her no customer service orientated staff you'll do well. If you are like me if won't take but a few visits before you decide that you want good service along with a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Very good doctor. I would recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009