Ratings for Dr. Cristian M. Thomae

Highly recommend! Great personality, personal touch, wonderful bedside manner. He has been my Ob/Gyn for over 20 years. Before seeing him, I would never go to a male doctor...now I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He recently moved practices, I received no letter or anything else and I WAS a current patient. Also, his nurse is barely short of incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Thomae is currently my Ob-gyn! I saw him for the first time when I was 9 weeks pregnant & he has been amazing! I have had no issues at all with him as my doctor. I'm glad I chose him instead of going with my other choice. I am very fond of him and I trust him to deliver my daughter next month :)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr Thomae performed an endoscopic surgery using the Da Vinci. Honestly I felt as if he was more eager to peform the surgery not for medical concerns but as a way to promote himself as a Dr who'd used this "Da Vinci scope" Needless to say I was extremely unhappy with his lack of concern for me wanting to become a 1st time mother. Many Drs today seem to lack the sympathetic nature with their patients & from my experience has led to a struggle in finding at least one who cares.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I saw Dr. Thomae for my first pregnancy in 2006. I was under his care until my 39th week in my pregnancy. On my last visit with him I expressed that I wanted to deliver my son at University Hospital, because I took a tour at Doctor's Hospital and I was not impressed with the hospital or the nursery. I originally asked Dr. Thomae what hospitals he would deliver at and he stated he delivered at St. Joseph, University, and Doctor's. Once I told Dr. Thomae that I wanted to deliver at University, he immediately got defensive and told me that he would not deliver my child anywhere other than Doctor's. He then told me that he would make sure that no one else in his practice would deliver my child also. My sister, who was with me at this visit, stated it was my right to deliver where I wanted. He said he was the Dr. and it was not my choice and only his to make. He said I would be putting other lives at stake if he delivered anywhere other than Doctor's. He was very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr.Thomae is very good at what he does. Dr.Thomae will not stop until he finds the ANSWERS. Dr. Thomae has been my Doctor for 13 years. I am very HAPPY with is service and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I received excellent care before, during and after my hysterectomy. The nursing staff at the hospital commented on how well Dr. Thomae looked after me and he made sure I had medication available to make me comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

I've been going to him for the past 9 months. He is rude and it seems like he doesn't care about the people who go see him. My husband and I will NEVER use him again. Not many people have good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I went for my yearly, he is a really great doctor and he makes you feel very comfortable, also on a side note he does not hurt you like some other obgyns.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Cristian M. Thomae's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1979)