Ratings for Dr. Eleanor Glaspy

Over the 4 or 5 years that I have been a patient of Dr. Glaspy-Benton, She has always been courteous and knowledgeable. She personally calls to give you your pap smear test results. Her staff is friendly and courteous as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

My first visit was great. She listened, was considerate and concerned. My second visit she was rude, made vulgar comments about my consult with her about having a third child stating "two was enough for anyone", and then refused to allow my husband into the room with me. There was no witness present. When I cam into the room there were obviously used instruments still out and I think she may have used those on me. Did not ever notice any gloves being put on either and when I asked about it she was very snide and offended. First visit must have been a lucky fluke or a desire to make a good first impression. I have never returned to find out.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Eleanor Glaspy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Douglasville, GA