Ratings for Dr. Aubrey K. Harper

I've been his patient for 20 years. I've always received expert advice concerning my care and well being. He has the best bed side manners and is always respectful and knowledgeable. I continued to see him even after my insurance changed. I will never see anyone else for my gynecology care. I love to refer others to "my doctor". He's one of the best in his field. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very personal doctor, sincere, and professional....

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

He is Great!! Would not trade him for the world... Love you Dr. Harper... A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I've seen Dr. Harper for over 20 years. His gyn exams are almost painless. I hear all the doctors in his group are very good. My only complaint is that sometimes there is a long wait. He is obviously very popular.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

His priorities are right where they should be: the health & well being of your baby, and the health & well being of you. He's friendly, greets with a smile & handshake. I had a C-Section and he is an excellent surgeon as well. He has a cross eye, so don't be surprised when you first meet him. Any questions you have are thoroughly explained, although unless you ask he doesn't offer information. I think this is standard among physicians as they don't want to repeat what you might know. He is one of the most seen OB's in Macon, so if you get an afternoon appointment, expect to wait atleast an hour. Opt for first thing in the morning visits and you're likely to be in and out. Some of the receptionists are a little reserved, but all of the nurses and assistants are very friendly & make you feel very comfortable. The office & rooms are all very clean, and the hospital you will deliver at has a whole new wing for labor & delivery. The nurses there were excellent

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Aubrey K. Harper's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med