Ratings for Dr. Seth A. Borquaye

Went to the office because he left word at the ER for me to come in. The receptionist Ursula was very rude all she could do it tell me about the insurance I had. They are unprofessional I heard them talking about me too. Maybe he needs a new staff he's a good Dr but his staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I thought he was my only option in a small town. He was the worst. Nothing is explained and the staff is rude. You can hear them gossip about patients from the waiting room. Next OB/GYN visit I'll drive over an hour to some place nicer.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I took my daughter to see Dr. Borquaye . He is very understanding and explained everything to her so that she could understand what was happening. I would recommend him to other mothers who have daughters that going into young ladies.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The most absolute horrible first time having a baby experience ever!!!! Staff was very rude and disrespectful. I dreaded going to my appointments. They are just unprofessional. They would be my last resort Dr this pregnancy. Rather go out my way to savannah then deal with these people again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Do your research before going. Good for basic needs but seek a specialist outside the city for expertise with a more complicated concern. Surgery with this doctor was a waste of my time and money. I waited for over an hour in the patient room and he wasn't even at the office and no one came to tell me. The second visit I felt was rushed and cold due to the lack of help I feel he could offer me...Plus once again, he was late.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I got divorced and remarried , my wife was not covered by Champva at first and went under medicaide, they knew in advance, and I tried to make payment arragements ahead of time so she wouldnt be embarrased. They said ok, then when the month came, she was uncovered refused to see her unless we paid in full that day, i told them I got paid the next day by va asked if i could post date a check, nope. My wife had to pay from her savings account, also tested her constantly for uneeded test according to several other octors in the area. Doctor was hard to get to talk to, and when he did talk to you it was very abrupt. Spoke with office manager, told her, she just appologized and tried to get me to leave, didnt really care just wanted me to leave.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Seth A. Borquaye's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp