Ratings for Dr. Vonda L. Klein

I've been a client of Dr. Klein for three years now and I think she is great. She's always kind to me and treats me like we're old friends. I really like her and would recommend to anyone needing a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I went in for a pregnancy appt. I had a risk of miscarriage because I was exposed to radiation. She did not run any blood work to check HCG levels. I went on for 8 weeks before knowing my baby never developed. All she kept saying was mmm. Okay. She is a horrible dr and I am currently pregnant 32 weeks and refuse to see her. The other Dr's are much better at this practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr.Klein was the worst doctor I've ever been to. First, the staff was very vague every step of the way. They weren't friendly, and they seem to hate their job. After the nurse was done taking my blood pressure, I waited 45 minutes for Dr.Klein to come in. My husband was in the waiting room and asked the receptionist if everything was ok with me because it was taking so long. They said its normal for it to take over an hour for a quick exam. Once Dr. Klein finally came in, she gave no apology for taking so long. She made me feel rushed, inconvenient, and stupid. She took no time to explain anything to me. I asked a few questions about an irregularity in my period, and she said that I can make another appointment to discuss it because I was initially there for a UTI, which is supposed to be a short appointment. She didn't seem to take any real interest in me at all. I literally walked out amazed at the terrible service and care I received. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have been going there for several years and had excellent care from Dr. Klein.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Klein saved my son's life at delivery. She cut me open in an emergency situation and pulled him out after I was unable to push his shoulders out, despite his head making it three times. She was very tough and courageous and I feel we both owe our lives to her. She takes notes during exams and inputs the data on her ipad; great idea for accurate information.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

I was rediculed for being proactive in trying to concieve, which I did. She was rude and rarely made eye contact while typing away at her computer.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

This doctor was extremely rude. She typed on her computer during the entire encounter and made little to no eye contact. She made me feel bad by brushing off my concerns and was not empathtic in any way. I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Saw Dr. klein once during my pregnancy, during our visit I asked a question in which she made me feel very stupid, bad bedside manor

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Vonda L. Klein's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)