Ratings for Dr. Lloyd R. Bardwell

I was seen on December 2017 for pain during intercourse, I waited in the consulting room for closed to one hour naked. When He came back he told that he had forgotten about me. Dr. Bardwell ordered several exams that ended up costing me $650 out of pocket. Until February 2018, the office never called me on the results of those exams. I had to call myself and the nurse admitted that she did not read the entire result and adviced me to book a follow up appointment. When consulted again on the follow-up, Dr. Bardwell almost dismissed me, and finally recommended a Hysterectomy.\(total out of pocket amount $102). Still waiting on them to schedule after two weeks. I am never going back there nor will I proceed with this surgery if they ever get back to me. So unprofessional and even rude...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

On two matters he said he'd call and if he didn't, I should call him. In spite of multiple calls, I never got to talk with him. I would not recommend him. I went to another doctor to for my need.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Staff was good. I had been diagnosed with endometriosis prior to coming to this doctor. He acted like he was knowledgeable about this disease. He informed me that a hysterectomy was my best option and I believed him. Not until I was on the OR table , did he tell me he had to take my cervix. He told me that removing my cervix was the only way to get the uterus out. Not until I did some research did I find out that it is easily done to remove the uterus and keep the cervix. I was pain free for 2 and a half months, then sadly my pain returned. ent back to him and he said there was no possible way that the endo grew back that fast. It did and I just had another surgery to remove it. He acted knowledgeable, he is not up to date with the new information.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Lloyd R. Bardwell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1984)