Ratings for Dr. Lloyd R. Bardwell

On two matters he said he'd call and if he didn't, I should call him. In spite of multiple calls, I never got to talk with him. I would not recommend him. I went to another doctor to for my need.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Staff was good. I had been diagnosed with endometriosis prior to coming to this doctor. He acted like he was knowledgeable about this disease. He informed me that a hysterectomy was my best option and I believed him. Not until I was on the OR table , did he tell me he had to take my cervix. He told me that removing my cervix was the only way to get the uterus out. Not until I did some research did I find out that it is easily done to remove the uterus and keep the cervix. I was pain free for 2 and a half months, then sadly my pain returned. ent back to him and he said there was no possible way that the endo grew back that fast. It did and I just had another surgery to remove it. He acted knowledgeable, he is not up to date with the new information.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Lloyd R. Bardwell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1984)