Ratings for Dr. William A. Smith

The staff is very nice and helpful. Dr. Smith is very soft spoken and makes you feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Don't go to him....worst place n he shouldn't be a doctor he's caused more problems for people then what he's helped people....

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Went to this office for my first pregnancy, and left before my first visit for my second. They are rude, insensitive and aloof. They never know who they are speaking with even when they are speaking to you face to face. Looking at someone's records/history must be a total inconvenience to them. I have never felt so blown off in my life at a time when I was really scared. I would not recommend this office or physician to anyone. Could not be more disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

i will have to say that dr smith and his staff were great i had all three of my children there and i will have to say i loved his comfort when things didnt always look good...he for sure takes time to listen and help you in all areas not just pregancy. and his staff are great i would totally recommend everyone to him:}

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Smith delivered two of my three children. He was very knowledgable and had a wonderful bedside manner. He always took the time to talk to me and seemed to genuinely care about all my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Smith missed 2 major things with my prenancy(s). The first one was not having me checked out further during pregnancy when I had so many problems. It turned out that I had a congenital heart condition that was repaired 10 months later and my heart surgeon said he was amazed that I even survived a twin pregnancy, let alone a c-section. The second thing he missed, which I feel it totally important, is that at my 6 week checkup, I told him about the visions in my head of my babies getting hurt. He just brushed it off. That is a HUGE sign for post partum depression. I had a lot of factors that made me a prime candidate for PPD, and he did nothing about it. Missing signs like that could be very detrimental to the patient, her baby and her whole family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

He declared to me he doesn't read medical journals directly related to his field. He offers cesareans at 7 months - way before any medical indication.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. William A. Smith's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Angola, IN