Ratings for Dr. Kalpana J. Raghavan

I love Dr. Raghavan, she was recommended by my PCP. I have moved but still go to her and have been for years. She is very patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. I do however have a problem with the current receptionist, who is borderline rude and sometimes talks to you as though you are not a smart individual and also miscommunicates information. But besides that everything else about this place is great. It also seems like they have a new voice system where it's hard to get a hold of them at times. Particularly in the afternoon. I think if they can sharpen up on their housecleaning they should be perfect, by that I mean being able to get a hold of them during their regular hours and also when someone has an appointment please make sure that the office staff are available and not at lunch or schedule them not during lunch hours.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Staff is very rude and unprofessional!! Do not go here unless you want to have a bad day!! Receptionist hangs up in your face and doesn't answer the phone not knowing your emergency!! Unacceptable!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Fabulous doctor. Very understanding. High experienced and will make every effort to take patients views into consideration.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Raghavan is very experience and best Gynecologist. She has lot of patience & answers all your questions. She waited for 10 days after my due date patiently to make normal delivery. I see, very few doctors have this kind of maturity level. She is highly experienced in her area. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr.ragavan is great, very personable I ca always talk to her about anything! Love love her

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I love Dr. Raghavan!! When she changed locations, i did too. I have been going to her for eight years and cannot wait to begin family planning with her as our doctor. She is approachable and has gone out of her way to help me. I absolutely love my Dr. Raghavan!! The staff is ok. I noticed they changed the front desk and i am glad because one particular associate always had a bad attitude and was nosey.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Raghavan is a fabulous doctor. I would recommend her to anyone. She is very caring and takes the time to discuss anything needed. She never makes you feel uncomfortable and reassures you that no question is dumb or concern you may have. She is awesome and I have recommended her to all of my friends, family and co-workers. You can't get any better than Dr. Raghavan.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Kalpana J. Raghavan's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1977)