Ratings for Dr. Therese Marie Agnes Desjarlais-Renaud

Dr. Desjarlais was the BEST family physician possible and her staff also top notch! My family and I miss her dearly. I've been bounced around from various offices now and it has been a nightmare. I do not believe there are many physicians that will ever compare to the quality care she and her staff (Claire) provided!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Best Family doctor one could have - too bad she is no longer practising...

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

She cares a lot for her patients. She's very positive and takes time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

She was our family doctor since opening her practice and always provided excellent care especially during stressful times. She deserves a long enjoyable retirement.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

This is the best caring doctor one could have. She cares about my health and has thoroughly investigated my health problems. Too bad she is retiring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

The greatest family doctor I have ever seen: knowloedgeable, good dianoser, convivial, etc

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

She is very good. Even if I haven't seen her in over a year, she still remembers things i told her...no they weren't written in my file! I have respected her decisions and advice that she gave me throughout the years (19 years).

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

Sad to see her leave her practice. Always appreciate the service that I received from her over the years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. Desjarlais-Renaud has been my doctor for 27 years, almost since she started her practice. I am sad that she will be retiring soon as I've never experienced anything but thorough and attentive care from her. I have not always liked her advice although upon reflection, she was always correct in her assessment. Real health starts with the individual! If you are not doing everything you can to improve your own health, it's a little ridiculous to expect someone else to fix your life/problems/aches if you are not going to put the effort in. Dr. Desjarlais has always been a world of knowledge when I needed guidance when trying to implement a healthier, more natural lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. Desjarlais is one of the best doctors I ever had. She litterally saved my life when I had a burnout. I retired and moved back to Québec in 2000, and travelled to Orléans for a while from Montréal specially to see her. When I needed her help for a government dispute in 2005, she wrote a letter for me. What a great person!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007