Ratings for Dr. Jan T. Fujita

Dr. Jan is knowledgeable giving me answers on most of my questions. Some of it she was unsure what to say. Overall, I think she is ok. The only thing i was worried about was the uncleanliness of her office and the other rooms. There was betadine all over the floor for the room used for me. But she left it with the gel still on top when she was done with me. I am not sure who's job it is to wipe the gel used for the ultrasound but i was concern that they might forget to sanitize it and used it for another woman's private part. Dr. Jan's office needs clean up. There are unorganized papers everywhere and her food is underneath some papers too. The staff was ok. There were only two patients at that time and that is why i think i cannot say about their timeliness. I only waited about 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

My first visit with Dr Jan was awesome! She made my Husband and I very comfortable with having her as my OBGYN and the person to deliver our 2nd child. I went in for my 11 week appt and she tried to tell me the sex of our baby. Which isnt at all accurate when only being 11 weeks along. There have been a few times ive asked her a Q she wasnt helpful and would make up an answer and id find out later it was wrong., Her staff is always playing on their cell phones when you are standing right in front of them and I most of all you cant get a hold of the office... ever!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I loved Dr. Fujita. She was recomended to me by a couple of friends and since using her i have recomended her to several more. it is very difficult to get an apointment, or even to get anyone to pick up the phone but once you do get someone on the line and get thru it she is worth it. Dr. Fujita made me feel comfortable, listened to my concerns and was quick and gentile without lacking thouroughness.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

She is wonderful. I've been to 4 appointments so far in my pregnancy and she has been nothing but helpful and I think her staff is very nice as well..The wait may take a little longer then when your appointment is actually sceduled but other then that shes always been very helpful...I do reccomend her if you are looking for a doctor that doesnt bull**** around. (:

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

You must wait forever to see this doctor. I have never rec'd my test results from a year ago. Bad customer service.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

The two times i went in to see Dr. Jan Fujita, I found her to be professional and kind. The first time I went was because my regular physician was on vacation, and I had found out I was pregnant. The 2nd time was due to postpartum depression, and she listened to me cry and go on for an hour and a half in the exam room without interrupting me. This woman saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

i have been going to her for many years now she delivered my first and i am seeing her now for my second i think she is really good OB

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

I just went to her once and I loved her. She was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. However, I've never been able to reach anyone besides their voicemail ever since then. I've decided to go to another doctor who is easier to contact.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

excellent doctor and staff just EXTREMELY difficult to get an appointment or just get through on the line.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Jan T. Fujita's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company