Dr. John L. Frattarelli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John L. Frattarelli

The clinic was great. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. Rachel was a wonderful nurse coordinator! Dr Frattarelli was friendly and knowledgeable. Super happy with our decision to work with you all!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

The best experience with the best staff! Everyone was so helpful. Dr Fratarelli was very kind and answered any and all questions I had. He is the best at what he does, mahalo!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I’ve been to other IVF doctors and Dr Frattarelli is the most patient and down to earth doctor ever. He has a kind bed-side manner and always willing to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Frattarelli and his staff to everyone I know! 😀

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

I had an amazing experience with this office, all staff members were so friendly, inviting, understanding and nurturing. There wasn’t much of a wait, scheduling was a breeze and the doctors explained everything thouroughly. Overall great experience, & they took great care of me!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Jae my IVF coordinator did an excellent job of expediting my many clinic visits to accommodate my busy work schedule. She also was very responsive to my emails and was very clear with instructions. Emily at the front desk was always helpful. Zoe in phlebotomy made it as easy and painless as she could make it. We felt that we got extra attention once we committed to IVF after several months of OI with IUI's. We had more contact with the NP's during that period but had an overall positive experience with both of them. Overall your staff was excellent and we would recommend your facility.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I can't thank Dr. Frattarelli and his team enough for making our dream come true!!! From the beginning everyone was very welcoming from the moment we walk in the doors, while waiting in the waiting area, in the rooms and as I leave the clinic, I can't help but always leave in a positive mood. Even when things didn't work out they never gave up on us and always knew how to share their love and care, with a simple gesture or even a hug, always made me feel like I wasn't alone. This won't be the end because I will definitely come by to visit and keep in touch! Special shout out and thanks to Dr. Frattarelli, Emily, Jae, Trisha, Anna, Momi, Zoe, Brandy and Dr. Karmon for literally EVERYTHING!!! Thank you again!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I had the best experience twice with the fertility clinic. The providers are caring, kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone that is having fertility issues as we have had two successful pregnancies with two ivf tries! Thanks again for being such a great team, we are forever grateful for your help! Mahalo

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Overall, I had a great experience with my provider and the staff!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Karmon was my doctor and Taylor was my IVF coordinator. Both were awesome and committed to giving my husband and I our best chance of conceiving. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and so grateful for their efforts. I felt they were both genuine in their joy for us. I hope to return to this clinic for our 2nd child. I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

It was a journey trying to conceive our first child. We had 6 IUI treatments and miscarriage along the way but the staff and dr. Fraterelli kept us hopeful that our rainbow baby would come. Fast forward to May 31st 2018 we had our first ivf transfer. I am now 8wks pregnant with twins and it’s all thanks to the help and guidance of the amazing people at the fertility institute of Hawaii. Just a personal note the staff that really went above and beyond were Zoe she made each blood draw easy and always made me feel comfortable and valued as a patient. Our ivf nurse Jae was amazing answering every question and truly making the ivf journey as enjoyable as possible. Last but not least Emily she was always the first person to greet us she always took interest in us professionally and personally even asking my husband about his prior injury. Dr. John I hope you recognize them for their outstanding work . I will definitely be recommending the fertility institute of Hawaii to anyone I know trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. John L. Frattarelli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med