Ratings for Dr. Kimberly L. Perkins

Dr. Perkins is the best ob/gyn I have ever had. She was referred to me by two other people. I am so glad I went. I had not seen an ob/gyn in over 5 years (scared). She made me feel so comfortable. She answered all my questions. Now I will refer her to other friends... Plus I promise to keep my yearly appointments!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I did not feel like this dr. spent any time with me and I felt that she was very unhelpful and rude. After my appointment, I called to see if I needed to come in before my annual pap and her staff were very rude to me and she did not return my calls. It has been 3 months; I keep calling, and still have not spoken to her. To add to that, she had me discuss my condition in front of other patients and was not respectful of me at all. I think she is a very bad dr.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Very knowledgeble, respectful, kind, takes time to explain. Very likable. She cared for me during my last pregnancy and took every precaution but did not jump at medicating. She is reasonable, supportive of natural childbirth, but will not put you or baby in danger. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Perkins is the best doctor I've ever been to. She always puts you at ease and is incredibly warm and personable. She is knowledgeable, kind, and never makes you feel uncomfortable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Perkins was amazing ! I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Perkins is amazing. Her assistant is not very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Perkins was great! She was caring and informative. She made me feel very comfortable.I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

responsive to after hours calls; answers all questions to the best of her ability

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Kimberly L. Perkins's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)