Ratings for Dr. Jon H. Morikawa

Dr. Morikawa was incredible! I couldn't have dreamed up a better doctor. He delivered two of my children (one vaginally, and one C-section) and helped me through one miscarriage. I felt completely safe in his care and his bedside manner is remarkable. He is a conservative physician who is careful not to perform unnecessary procedures, but rather considers the long-term health of the patient. I can't say enough about him or his fantastic staff! Not to mention, his sense of humor put me at ease every time I saw him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Morikawa. Friendly staff, parking always available at Kapiolani (thanks to their new parking structure). There is only two elevators going up the building that he is located at so it can get a little congested to catch a ride to his office. You need to EXPECT a wait to see him. But the wait is WORTH it!!! He gives each of his patients individual attention, explains anything that may come up, makes you feel very comfortable and an added bonus is he has a sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Jon H. Morikawa's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal