Ratings for Dr. Greigh I. Hirata

I was referred to him when I scored a ridiculously high ratio on the quad test. They got me in within 4 hours of receiving the results. He was very focused and serious during my first visit. He explained everything he was looking for and observing on the ultrasound. Although he was busy (the waiting room was packed to the max), the visit was not rushed and I did not feel like he was in any hurry. On our second visit, he was much friendlier and more chatty, probably because we had the amnio results that were normal! :) Months later, we we were referred to a pediatric cardiologist about a possible valve defect and he asked if I'd had an u/s done during my pregnancy. I said yes and he asked if we'd seen Dr. Hirata. I asked how he knew and he said that Dr. Hirata is one of the best doctors when it comes to ultrasounds on the island and if he didn't see a heart problem, then there most likely wasn't one at all. And indeed, our baby was ok.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Greigh I. Hirata's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente