Ratings for Dr. Shawna S. Brizzolara

Dr. B and her staff are always friendly and willing to answer any and all questions. They make you feel very comfortable. Sometimes, I get in right when my appointment was scheduled and other days they're 30 mins behind. No matter what, they are always professional.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Doctor was kind and gentle with an oversized catheter. I expressed by needs for smaller catheter, since same size caused me injury in the past (as she verified in my file.) Though smaller sized catheters readily available, She persisted to her preference for the larger catheter, which resulted in creating a new injury and excruciating pain. Doctor informed immediately in office. Doctor's Prescription for pain did not work. Severe pain 4 hours after visit (after office hours.) Of the two listings in the local phone book: 1st listing (same # I had for her office) directed to and spoke with "on call" physician to get different prescription (would not page my doctor); Left message at doctor's second listed phone number of experiencing severe pain, considering going to emergency room, to please call me immediately in the morning. Doctor did no follow up call. When I called told Dr.not given message and left for the day, busy no time to call me the following day.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Brizzolara is smart, direct, and treats her patients as partners when discussing treatment options. She is very competent and compassionate. She's a little aloof at first by warms up quickly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Shawna S. Brizzolara's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)