Ratings for Dr. Mark Berner

Doctor Berner has been my doctor for a long time, and I find him approachable and knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Unless you have a kitchen knife stuck in your chest - he'll dismiss your concerns. Not very human. Cold guy. My aunt says he was friendly in the past. Not sure what happened. Wish I knew him them.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Mark Berner is an angry, unpleasant and aggressive man. Patronizing and grumpy!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr.Berner is an amazing doctor, my fiancee's whole family see him and now me and my daughter do too. He took me on after a work accident and has been interested in nothing but getting me back to 100%.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr.Berner has been my family doctor for 29 yrs He followed my pregnancies and delivered 3 of my children. My mother ,husband and children have all been patients of his, as well as a couple of friends. He delivered my adult daughters and is now her doctor. He's always punctual, ethical ,doesn't prescribe medication unnecessarily and often comes up with a natural solution. In my experience 29 yrs... He is always right! Proud to call him our family doctor

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Berner for over 10 years now and have never had any issues with him. I always found him to be helpful, respectful and kind. Never felt awkward or anything like that.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Terrible. He is just your typical card swiper. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Berner est le médecin de famille de mes enfants. Il est ponctuel, courtois mais les rencontres sont toujours extrêmement rapides. Il répond de façon empressée à mes questions sans les approfondir. L'examen annuel se fait en 15 minutes par enfant et c'est très expéditif. Heureusement, ils sont en bonne santé! Je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il pourrait détecter une anomalie si le cas se présentait même s'il est d'une très grande gentillesse avec moi et les enfants.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Went for the first time, very friendly, very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Berner is a wonderful doctor but his secretary is the worst. He followed me after a car accident and due to his excellent service - my health was on track. After a year (since I'm not sick often), I called for an appointment and his secretary told me I could only have an appointment in six months! I have problems now - not in six months. She then accused me of seeing another doctor (not true - I had consulted at the hospital)! I had called for a follow-up as I started having back problems again. Its too bad that such a good doctor has such and awful receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Mark Berner's Credentials

Amerigroup
Corvel Corporation
Department of Labor (DOL)
First Health Network