Ratings for Dr. Anthony Dowell

He listens. He cares. Great doctor. Lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

DR. Dowell is by far the best GP in the West Island. He is caring, informative, personal and overall fantastic! Our family is lucky to call him or DR.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Our Family Physician for circa 25 years. Patient, excellent listener, empathetic, informative, supportive , professional, humble, reliable, trustworthy, reachable. Thank you, Dr Dowell for taking care of us, in the way that you do. MMK

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Love Dr Dowell. He's been my physician for over 20 years. Nothing but positive things to say. What a kind man he is.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Best, conscientious, caring doctor, always listens

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Dowel est le physicien de famille de trois génération de ma famille. C'est un docteur toujours à l'écoute , qui prend le temps nécessaire avec ces patients, et reste au courrent des recherches médicales, enthousiaste et efficace, chaleureux et empatique. Un professionnel en qui j'ai complete confiance.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I can't imagine anyone giving Doctor D less than a 5+ star rating. There are those who mention the extended wait time to see him but on the flip-side those same people are so appreciative of the extended time he spends with them. He's been my Doc for 39 years and he has taken care of 3 generations of my family. Dr D has been more than just a doctor to me, he has also been a father figure and a friend. We are so blessed to have him in our life in any capacity much less as a doctor. Without even mentioning his work enthusiasm, outstanding professionalism, and attention to detail...as I said at the start, it's truly hard to even imagine a better GP that Doctor D.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Dowell has been my doctor since days after I was born and he has been my go-to ever since.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Dowell has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He is very courteous, humble and a very patient person. There is a waiting period before he could see you but the wait is worthwhile. His staff will try to fit you in his schedule in case of an emergency. He is very thorough in his dianogis and his prescriptions always solve the health problems.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Goes that extra mile and listens ! A very competent, caring FAMILY doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012