Ratings for Dr. Mary T. Schneider

After 5yrs of trying to start a family i researched & came across M.Schneider had my first apt. She said i had high prolactin levels & her nurse called & said i might have a brain tumor had an MRI done and was cleared also CT scan,ultrasounds,blood test all she said i might have PCOS never assured ! And she started me on getting OPKs done every cycle nothing after 1 1/2 of wasted time & $$$ i decided to switch doctors i found out through an HSG test something new i had never hurd of i had scar tissue in my uterus and had a hysteroscopy done! In less then two months my new doctor knew what was wrong! I recommend ladies do your research before waiting your time & money on someone who can truly be of help !!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

She has been doing a great job with our family and I would have no problem telling friends and family to see her. I would encourage them actually! She is very knowledgeable and seems very caring. She is also very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I didn't have the greatest experience with Dr. Schneider. I began seeing her a few years back when I decided to try for a family. Right off the bat, she criticized me for being too young (I was 22 at the time) and told me that I should "Go live my life first." Well I didn't accept that and so she started taking me serious. She took the easy way out and gave me Clomid ( a drug used to induce ovulation) After 3 unsucessfull months of that, she did some blood work to see if I had PCOS. She said I didn't and there was nothing more she could do except just keep tring and it would eventually work. Well, fast-forward to today. It never worked. In fact, I have been seeing an RE for the year and I HAVE been diagnosed with PCOS and a blocked tube and I needed IVF. So I'm sure glad I didn't take her advise on "Just Living my life first!!!"

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I had a, in my doctors words-honking huge fibroid- which I finally had to have removed after watching for 5 years under her care. The surgery went very well and she stitched internally and glued instead of stapled because of the distance I had to travel. I haven't felt this good in years. I Say she's great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Mary T. Schneider's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Amerihealth