Ratings for Dr. Kelly K. Ward

She’s so freaking awesome that I want to go have a beer with her after my pap. She’s called me while on her kid’s field trip because she knew I was freaked out about something. She remembers you , your kids and your ex-husband. I wouldn’t even go to a doctor at all if it wasn’t for her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner and very educated. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Ward is the most amazing doctor. She treats her patients with the most respect and makes you feel understood and like someone gets you. She does and deserves far more recognition then she could ever be given. #1 doctor at UIHC.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Ward makes it very clear how much she cares about her patients. I couldn't imagine ever seeing anyone else after only one appointment with her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

very compassionate and educated, dedicated to her patients. offered to come in and deliver my baby eventhough she was not on call that night

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I had Dr.Ward for my second baby, my 1st child was c-section and it was a horrible experience (Dr.ward did not deliver). But when she delivered my 2nd baby via c-section she did a fabulous job, not to mention all the care and attention before and after my c-section, I was so scared about having another c-section, but she has made me not scared to have another one with our 3rd child. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I switched to the UIHC after delivering my first son at Mercy and was very pleased. Dr. Ward is so kind and easy to talk to. She even gave me a hug on my last appointment! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I just wish I could have had her there to deliver my baby. She never made me feel like any concern I had was silly and took everything in a serious manner which I appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr Ward delivered both my children and is by far the best physician in any specialty that I have seen. She always made time for me even if her clinics were fully booked. Very efficient, kind,understanding.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I saw Dr. Ward through my 2nd pregnancy. I unfortunately had a very complicated delivery (Dr. Ward did not deliver me) Dr. Ward not only made extra time to see me during her clinic hours, but would even call me at home to check on me. Her bedside manner is amazing as well as her knowledge. She never rushed me or made me feel like I was taking up too much of her time. She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Kelly K. Ward's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)