Ratings for Dr. John M. Werdel

I visited Dr. Werdel as a new patient. He spent almost 2 hours with me and he was VERY GOOD. He was kind, concerned and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain things thoroughly and made sure that I understood ever thing he discussed with me. He was able to answer some questions about several long term issues I have been dealing with and gave me more hope than any of the other 4-5 Dr. I have visited in the past 10 years. The entire staff was very kind and service was quick. I would strongly recommend this Dr. to any female in search of a very good Gyn.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I trusted Dr Werdel after seeing him for 20 years. Then I realized that I made a huge mistake by this. My last appointment after my hysterectomy ended terribly. He left me saying "see you in a year, bye." He does not know the first thing about hysterectomy's and how they can affect the female body and mind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Smart, competent, compassionate. Fixed me when 2 other doctors said they couldn't (cystocele & rectocele repair). HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Very personable and helpful. Shows concern and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. John M. Werdel's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup