Ratings for Dr. Boyd K. Lowder

Great bedside manner. Supportive of my natural birth choice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

BY FAR BEST DR AROUND! I SEND HIM REFERRALS ANY TIME I HAVE A CHANCE!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

He is an amazing dr that made me feel so relaxed and comfortable around him from my very first apt I had with him, I would recommend dr.lowder to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have loved Dr. Lowder! At my first appointment (first baby, just moved here) he was very personable, and made my husband and me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I love Dr. Lowder and all his staff. He has been great at answering questions and making me feel good, even when I seem to come to him with what could be insignificant matters/issues. The office staff is great; very helpful in every situation. I am pregnant with my third baby; he delivered my second baby (I switched to Dr. Lowder after a bad experience with the doctor that delivered my first child). I actually feel like Dr. Lowder cares about me as a person AND a patient. I would recommend Dr. Lowder to anyone, and I do recommend him to all my friends or anyone I meet looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Boyd K. Lowder's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

HealthFirst