Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Drake

I have seen Dr Drake for my last 2 pregnancies. She is incredibly knowledgeable and will go the extra mile for her patients. When I needed my cerclge stitch placed and the designated time (6am)did not work due to surgery scheduling on the day of surgery she stayed until 5pm to make sure it got placed that day. She then stayed after to make sure that I was ok in rocovery and to talk to me about how I was feeling and what would happen next. She is a wonderful woman! I wouldn't go to anyone else for my Perinatal care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

What a wonderful doctor in the whole wide world! Dr.Drake ensured I and my husband clearly understand everything about baby development. We met her because other doctor diagnosed that our baby has high risk of down sysdrome (he didn't tell us why). Dr.Drake has clarified us based on scientific literature. I totally love her at first met.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Karen L. Drake's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)