Ratings for Dr. Tamara M. Dassanayake

RECEPTIONIST IS GREAT,THE NURSE WAS FRIENDLY AND CARING,DR T HAS ALWAYS LISTENED TO MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS AND SEEMS TO CARE,I DONT FEEL RUSHED AT THE END OF HER DAY.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

We absolutely loved Dr T!!! I switched at the end of my pregnancy from a small clinic to her. She ran lots of tests because I had lost a baby a year before. She ran tests that the other doctor didn't even mention! When i went into labor on the exact day in the pregnancy as I did with the baby we lost, she didnt hesitate and delivered. And thanks to her my baby came out healthy! Thank you Dr T!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

we had a positive result on the down syndrome blood test and the nurse called and told us the news, she said she would call DR. T to see if we could have an ultra sound to make sure that day. DR.T said no because we already had on schelduled that coming Tuesday it was only Thursday! An hour or so later the nurse called me and told me she had an opening and she wasnt going to make us wait. thank god the tests were negative after the ultra sound! but after that i switched doctors! She doesnt really care,

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. T is amazing!! That last review is ridiculous!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She is polite, kind, knowledgeable and very professional! She is the best!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I visited Dr. T. in the Ankeny Clinic during my last pregnancy, and while I liked every doctor there, she was my favorite (I actually went out of my way to make appointments on her day in the office). She is caring and knowledgeable, and I never felt like I was being rushed through each appointment (like most pregnant women begin to feel after a few months). I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr."T" is incredibly compassionate and understanding. She tries very hard to answer all patient questions and alleviate any concern. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. T was rude in providing us with care. Lacks compassion. Would not recommend her to anyone. Extremely difficult to communicate with.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Tamara M. Dassanayake's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI