Ratings for Dr. Dwight W. O'Dell

Dr Odell is the BEST doctor I've ever had. I have been a patient of his since 1990 and he is a very compassionate doctor. He wll also give you his time to talk with you, which most doctors try to rush you out of the office. I spoke with staff at Dr O'Dells's office this morning and he is doing great!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

he was the best dr. ever.. he does hold you hand when u have surgery and he cares. its gonna be hard to find a replacemnt, may he rest with the angels.. im gonna miss him..

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. O'Dell is a savior! He saved me from cancer at 25 and assissted in my fertility needs that led to the sweetest little girl. I am sooo lucky to have such a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. O'Dell for 27 years and would not change for the world. One thing that everyone needs to know that when you have surgery he holds your hand until you go to sleep. Amazing!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Dwight W. O'Dell's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)