Ratings for Dr. Darren W. Coleman

While there was a long wait due to Dr. Coleman being called out, I was extremely impressed by the courtesy I was shown as a patient. Dr. Coleman has the best bedside manner I've ever encountered, and this is my fourth baby, millionth doctor. He introduced himself as "Darren", not "Doctor Coleman", and I immediately felt at ease asking questions. Not once did he make me feel foolish or like my concerns didn't matter. He explained things thoroughly so it never seemed like he was in a hurry to be done with the appointment. Best experience I've had at an ob/gyn, hands down.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Wonderful, thoughtful, took time with me and addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Coleman was wonderful. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and took all of our concerns seriously. My only complaint was that whoever was on call in his office was the one who would deliver, so he didn't get to deliver our baby, but did call to congratulate us on our new arrival!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Darren W. Coleman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1995)