Ratings for Dr. David C. Allen

I saw Dr. Allen for my entire 9 month twin pregnancy. He was fantastic! I received excellent care and he showed genuine compassion and care for me and my babies. He did a wonderful job with the delivery (no c-sec) and I went home with happy, pink babies. What more could you ask for? He spent quality time with me at each visit and he always listened to my concerns. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Went for a physical including gyn exam. He didn't bother with a breast exam, just said that I should get a mammogram. Did not ask for current medications. No labwork requested although I need it annually for dosaging of medications. I felt that I received very poor care from an unconcerned physician.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Allen is by far the BEST doctor I have been to. I have seen him for OB and GYN and I would never go to anyone else! Not only did he save my life when I had serious GYN problems but after I got pregnant and had a lot of complications he delivered my baby 2 months early and saved her life. Dr. Allen actually sits down and listens to you and when you tell him something he doesn't just brush it off. No matter how many patients he has he ALWAYS makes you feel like you are the most important one. He knows what he is talking about and wont beat around the bush. He tells you when he is worried about you and most of all he is easy to talk to. You can ask him ANYTHING and he wont bat and eye or make you feel weird for asking it or make you feel stupid for not knowing the answer. Dr. Allen is a GREAT choice!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. David C. Allen's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company