Ratings for Dr. Patience O. Adesida

my daughter goes to this dr and in my oppion she is rude and dont really care how you feel shes not going to do anything even if your 3 weeks over due she says baby will come when it wants yea not allways

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I went to Dr. Adesida for a number of years, and I never had any problems with that office or the Dr. She was always friendly to me. I no longer live in the area or even remember the insurance I had at the time, or what my payment was. my insurance was through my employer. She's one of the best Dr. I've been to. If I was to move back to the area, I will go back to her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Extremely rude doctor when dealing with patients and their bills. Poor book keeping and documentation of previous information taken. Prior to billing questions, and note that they were just questions, was not refusing to pay but wanted an explanation.....would have highly recommended. However, she was not so good that it was worth dealing with the horrible customer service!! Even while trying to compliment the doctor, she hung up the phone!! Not worth the headache!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been to many different OB's over the years and she was one of the worst. Hard to understand and the staff at the front desk was rude. She ran blood tests and even after calling here I wasn't given the results. She charges way too much too. Her rates were 90% higher than the maximum allowed by insurance.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Patience O. Adesida's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Champaign, IL